An expanding company that specialises in the manufacture and sales of light steel frame solutions and offsite steel constructions is seeking an Area Sales Manager based in Hertfordshire to join its expanding team.
The company provide a high quality system with a proven track record delivering offsite steel solutions for diverse applications within Healthcare, Residential, Leisure and Education sectors with a range of systems that include Load Bearing Systems (LBS), Flooring, Roofing, Facade and Modular solutions. You will receive a company car, phone and laptop.
You will be based around the Hertfordshire area as the area you will be covering is South of Northampton, Hertfordshire, Essex, Kent, London and Home Counties. (I.e. the South East).
As the Area Sales Manager your duties will include:
· Being responsible for working with end user clients and their professional teams, design organisations including surveyors and architects, preferred building contractors, framing installers and stud and track distributors.
· This sales role requires the ability to prospect, qualify, manage and close both new and existing business.
An ideal Area Sales Manager will have the following skills and experience:
· A proven background in sales management, business development, field or area sales of steel framing systems with a history of over achieving sales targets.
· Commercially astute with an engineering, technical or distribution background and a current market knowledge of the construction industry.
· The ability to develop sales and action plans against targets.
· An excellent communicator with the ability to work as part of a team.
· Good computer skills using word and excel documents.
· The ability to read and apply technical project specifications and construction drawings.