- Meeting sales targets, market share and coverage
- Day to day planning of prospecting in line with the required levels of sales activity
- Accurate weekly forecast as required.
- Identify customer requirements and undertake site surveys
- Produce accurate quote for orders using K1SS
- Complete and clean order packs are delivered to Sales Administration
- Present quote to customer in an effective manner including financial solutions
- Demonstration of products where appropriate
- Escalate issues in a timely manner
- Promote to customer the full range of products and services that Linde offer.
- Awareness of all job related policies & procedures
- Effectively update the CRM system at every customer contact point
- Achieve weekly customer appointments target
- New business ratio
- Return in loss sales reports / market coverage
- Units sold / contract rented
- Sales pipeline to achieve new truck order intake target
Achieve used and STR target
Produce accurate quote for orders
65% market coverage
Achieve weekly customer appointment targets
- Direct sales experience, ideally capital goods equipment or logistics, preferably within the Materials Handling industry.
- Product, sector and industry knowledge, commercially minded.
- Knowledge of storage and logistics systems, PC literate
- Understanding of marketing principles and account planning processes.
- Able to communicate convincingly both orally and in writing to all levels.
- Numerically competent
- Experience of selling equipment and service contracts