|Job Title:||Area Sales Manager|
|Salary:||30000 - 70000|
|Contact Name:||emma chamberlain|
|Job Published:||4 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailemail@example.com|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||01256 334575|
|Member Contact||Emma Chamberlain|
|Contact Phone Number||01256 334575|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Looking for someone in the Swindon to Bristol areas
Strong self starter
The role of the Area Sales Manager is to maximise the share of all business opportunities (new, used, rentals, aftermarket), selling within a specified geographical area to present targets agreed with the Field Sales Manager and Sales Director within the designated Postcode area. Work together with other departments to ensure agreed service levels are maintained and customers retained.
- Meeting sales targets, market share and coverage
- Day to day planning of prospecting in line with the required levels of sales activity
- Accurate weekly forecast as required.
- Identify customer requirements and undertake site surveys
- Produce accurate quote for orders using K1SS
- Complete and clean order packs are delivered to Sales Administration
- Present quote to customer in an effective manner including financial solutions
- Demonstration of products where appropriate
- Escalate issues in a timely manner
- Promote to customer the full range of products and services that Linde offer.
- Awareness of all job related policies & procedures
- Effectively update the CRM system at every customer contact point
- Achieve weekly customer appointments target
- New business ratio
- Return in loss sales reports / market coverage
- Units sold / contract rented
- Sales pipeline to achieve new truck order intake target
Achieve used and STR target
Produce accurate quote for orders
65% market coverage
Achieve weekly customer appointment targets
- Direct sales experience, ideally capital goods equipment or logistics, preferably within the Materials Handling industry.
- Product, sector and industry knowledge, commercially minded.
- Knowledge of storage and logistics systems, PC literate
- Understanding of marketing principles and account planning processes.
- Able to communicate convincingly both orally and in writing to all levels.
- Numerically competent
- Experience of selling equipment and service contracts