- Fantastic Graduate opportunity
- Salary up to £25k + private healthcare insurance
- Genuine Career Path on offer - take over the reins of the business!
- Bedford, Bedfordshire Location
This rapidly growing software organisation is expanding their Systems Development & Support Team and they are looking for an ambitious Applications/Web Specialist. The ideal candidate will have experience/knowledge in application support with some development. This is a fantastic first role/or progression role and will look great on your CV!
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Design, develop, implement and support our web applications (php and T-SQL);
- Liaise with users, analyse and resolve system problems as part of the team
- Communicate with users to translate business requirements into Functional specifications
- Test, debug and document software developed both internally and externally
- Carry out maintenance and support of assigned systems
- Write data extracts, ad-hoc reports and scheduled reports
Essential requirements of the role:
- Graduate level with experience working as a php Programmer (essential) 5.4, 7.x on windows platform or similar level experience
- IT/Engineering related degree or equivalent. Will even consider someone who has completed an apprenticeship
- Database Administration on Windows Servers
- Programming (VBA Excel, Basic 4 Android)
What's in it for you?
- Great starting salary is on offer of up to £25k
- Additional benefits such as private healthcare insurance and death in service benefit
- Early finish on Fridays!
- Genuine career path on offer, lots of room to progress and even take the reigns