MUST have experience with Lorenzo Patient Systems
Applications Systems Analyst
Salary : £31,300-£37,800 depending on experience
Location : Essex (Home working due to Covid)
We are looking for an Applications Systems Analyst to join our client in Essex.
The Systems Analyst is responsible for several critical functions within the team:
- Working with the Lorenzo development team to support business change processes, attending
- meetings with clients and advising on Lorenzo capabilities.
- Interpreting business change requirements, designing and building Lorenzo solutions.
- Configuring Lorenzo test and live environments in respect of change projects, working alongside
- other Digital Services teams and external suppliers.
- Designing, developing, testing and implementing Lorenzo CDC forms.
- Supporting the Digital Services testing team in providing assurance on the integrity of system
- Support system integrations with Lorenzo from 3rd party clinical systems.
- Working with Business Change Analysts to provide documentation and user guides.
- Supporting the IT Service Desk in the resolution of incidents, problem investigations and
- fulfilment of service requests liaising with 3rd party suppliers as necessary.
- Acting as the point of escalation (notification) for major incidents, service failures or customer
- The post holder must possess a sound understanding of Digital terminology and Digital service
- disciplines, endeavour to keep abreast of digital developments which might affect service delivery, and
- provide tact and empathy with Trust staff facing issues with key systems.
- To support the Information Asset Owners (IAOs), Administrators (IAAs), and Super Users of
- Trust Directorates to assist them in managing and using application systems in the delivery of their business functions.
- To fully support the IT Service Desk in the resolution of incidents, problem investigations and fulfilment of service requests liaising with 3rd party suppliers as necessary.
- To maintain a sound working knowledge of supported applications across their lifecycle.
- To ensure service users are fully informed of issues that could affect the delivery of their services.
- To liaise closely with the Suppliers of the supported systems to encourage good working relations and to ensure that systems are supported in accordance with relevant contractual obligations.
- To attend regular meetings relating to both existing and future development of the supported systems and contribute to or lead projects as required.
- To contribute to the accurate and effective implementation of all new patches and upgrades to the supported systems.
- To liaise closely with the Information Department to ensure that any proposed changes to systems do not have an adverse effect on the data collected by that Department.
- To review release notes for patches and upgrades and ensure that the Application Manager is kept fully aware of training / user implications.
- To support the Application Manager in application procurement and development from design to operation.
- To support Information Asset Owners (IAOs) and Administrators (IAAs),to ensure security measures are in place in line with Trust policies to ensure the confidentiality and appropriate use of data held within the systems,
- To actively keep informed about national and local developments including those relating to the business areas using supported systems.
- Point of escalation (notification) for major Incidents regarding the digital services supported
- Represents the service in Change Advisory Board
- Understand Trust level SLAs related to business critical digital Services.
- Monitoring of external 3rd party SLA’s according to agreed escalation procedure.
- To work flexible hours to meet the needs and exigencies of the service.
- To contribute to the development, implementation and on-going maintenance of business continuity and disaster recovery arrangements and maintain the necessary knowledge, skills and training to carry out the required actions.
- To undertake projects as and when required, including the production of project plans and
- co-ordination and monitoring of the delivery including project transition to a business as
- usual state, ensuring that digital service elements are completed satisfactorily and to