We are looking for a motivated, strategically minded and enthusiastic lean Android engineers with experience or desire in working on complex and exciting technologies. You will be working within a highly skilled Agile engineering team based in Central London, working together with the product and marketing teams to release great products using cutting edge technologies.
- Have a passion for pushing mobile development, evangelizing and fostering the use of latest Android development workflows and technologies;
- Working with our team to continue to push the boundaries of innovation.
- Collaborating with the business and engineering team to make a meaningful contribution to the technical design and implementation of the apps
- Be proactive, keen learner and lean developer
- To seek and actively promote ideas and techniques in the community – both within the company and externally
- Commitment to build a high quality, performing, well tested applications and to inspire those around you to do the same
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Skills & Requirements
- Strong Android programming experience
- Experience of Collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Issue tracking, bug fixing and improving application performance
- Start up experience
- A sense of good UX
- Gradle and Maven
- Experience with other platforms e.g. iOS.