Aftermarket Service Engineer
Evesham • £26,000 • Permanent
- Exciting new opportunity to join a well-established company.
Arden Personnel are currently recruiting for Aftermarket service Engineer who will have the following responsibilities;
- Carrying out Service / Maintenance activities at our client’s site.
- Carrying out maintenance of client’s equipment.
- To provide advice and appropriate training to the Client’s Engineers as and when required
- To undertake problem solving and troubleshooting skills as part of normal customer facing duties.
- Working closely with the Service Account Managers to schedule site visits and other activities.
- Regular reporting on opportunities for improvement & further business.
- Carry out visits to main customer contracts at short notice.
- Feedback into all relevant departments with ‘as installed’ information in order to keep company information and records up to date
- Co-ordination of feedback to customers from various internal departments as the technical issue dictates
- Ensure weekly time sheets & expenses are submitted in a timely manner.
- Attend site and client visits in a professional manner at all times.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role you will need to have;
- Ability to communicate technically in English language
- Powder process and application knowledge
- Detailed understanding of product range – Will be trained
- Fault Finding and Troubleshooting Capability
- Accurate and clear diagnosis of technical complaints
- Sound understanding of mechanical engineering principals.
- Sound understanding of controls & instrumentation (including pneumatics).
- Basic understanding of PLC hardware and software would be advantageous but not essential as training will be given.
- Good understanding of essential H&S Management.
- Full Clean Drivers Licence preferred.
- Ability to travel at short notice.
- Good mechanical engineering skill-set as well as a basic electrical fault finding capability.
- The position will require frequent travel for short periods primarily within the UK and Europe; however, there will be an occasional requirement for long haul travel
- Individuals with good communication skills, the ability to problem solve, work unsupervised and enjoy new challenges would be best suited for this position.
What’s on Offer?
As an aftermarket service engineer you will receive;
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to join a growing company