Hours: Monday – Friday (08:30 – 17:00)
Experience: Office, Administration, Customer Service, Microsoft Office, Business Support
Our award winning client, who have considerably grown in recent years are looking to add an ambitious administrator to their Abingdon based team.
The successful candidate will hold a minimum of 12 months administration experience within an office based environment and have the confidence to engage with customers via email and phone.
The role will include a mix of office administration, customer service and telephone support to a wide range of clients, therefore, it is important the successful candidate has a genuine desire to learn and develop.
Our client is an award-winning and well-known provider of billing solutions mainly to the telecommunications sector.
Since the business opened in 2001, they have rapidly grown and now have a team of 18 based from their modern Abingdon based offices.
As a big advocate of developing and retaining staff in an enjoyable working environment, our client is proud that many of the existing management team started as juniors and been able to grow with the business.
- Hold a minimum of 12 months experience in an office based administration role
- A confident communicator (both via phone and email), who is able to build strong relationships over the telephone
- Technically minded with the ability to quickly learn new IT packages
- A genuine desire to build a long-term career within an administration environment
- Able to multitask and manage a high workload
- A good level of spelling and grammar
Thompson & Terry Ltd (thompsonandterry.co.uk) is a recruitment consultancy specialised in the sourcing of Sales & Marketing professionals in Oxfordshire. No terminology used in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of race, age or sex.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to a high volume of applications, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time.