Administration Support & Researcher (Business Development)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant and fast paced organisation, based in exceptional offices in Bracknell (known as the ‘mini Google’ of the area) with free onsite parking, and genuine progression opportunities.
Responsible for customer information and administration, you will be researching prospective clients to provide new and validate existing information already on our systems. Reporting to Head of Sales, this key role within a small team helps us build on our knowledge and understanding of target markets, sector growth, and new leads. This is not a telesales/sales role.
This role is best suited to an enquiring mind, someone attentive to detail with excellent communication skills (verbal and written), a thirst for knowledge and a love of what might be described as the ‘commercial’ jigsaw puzzles when it comes to administration and research.
Administration Support & Researcher responsibilities include:
- Utilising available assets (to include but not limited to the phone, internet, social media and LinkedIn etc.) to research information on markets, business sectors and target opportunities to enable us to be in pole position for tendering for future business development and sales opportunities
- Finding out information about prospective clients (by phone, online, social media etc), sourcing the names of key ‘decision makers’, clarifying and confirming addresses, contact information, email and phone numbers. Putting the full picture together for prospective clients – it’s a giant jigsaw puzzle!
- Confirming the accuracy of the data we have on file
- Keeping the CRM system up to date
- High attention to detail, organised and practical approach to research
- Passion for information gathering, an enquiring mind and desire to complete each ‘puzzle’
- An outgoing personality
- This role would suit someone with relevant business research, sales support and CRM experience
About the Benefits
A good salary (negotiable dependent upon experience). We offer 30 days leave inclusive of bank and statutory holidays, increasing with service, Life Assurance, Private Health Care, Pension, Income Protection and additional company group employee incentive schemes and a fantastic atmosphere in which to work.