Senior Design Engineer / Actuator Designer duties include:
- Take full charge of technology development on EPB actuator.
- According to customers' requirements, lead the design of EPB actuator, provide technical guidance and quality control on drawing, CAE analysis, patent evasion and elements analysis.
- Responsible for the new technology research and advanced research development on EPB actuator to guarantee that the product developed is adavanced in technology. Keep tracking the law and regulation on braking to ensure products meet relevant law and regulation.
- Define and optimise the test specification on actuator experiment, participate the lab plan, production line plan, investment and analysis.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications needed:
- Education background : bachelor or above.
- Major: Vehicle engineering, Machine design and relate majors Have strong skills in organisation and coordination.
- With more than 10 years' experience in EPB actuator development in benchmark company.
- Excellent organisation and coordination skills.
- Great Salary
- Long term contract up to 5 years.
- Highly discounted Accommodation
- Free Return Flights home for holidays
- Children's educations subsidy