|Job Title:||Accounts Senior|
|Salary:||32000 - 36000|
|Contact Name:||Ben Pielow|
|Job Published:||25 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailemail@example.com|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||01527 854255|
|Member Contact||Ben Pielow|
|Contact Phone Number||07464 595 500|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Accounts Senior &/or
Location – Redditch
Hours – Permanent, Full Time
Salary – Negotiable, depending on experience
Description – We currently have a vacancy for an Audit/Accounts Senior to join our growing team.
- To undertake accounts preparation to prepare accounts from client records to be submitted the relevant partner for review.
- To undertake business support work including preparation of management accounts, Bookkeeping reviews, VAT Returns and assisting clients in any other matters.
- Resolving client accounting issues and reconciling accounts.
- Maintaining client relationships to identify any further client service opportunities.
- Supervision of junior staff.
Qualifications and Skills
- Qualified ACA / ACCA or equivalent qualification.
- Strong IT skills and strong knowledge of accountancy software such as Iris and Sage.
- At least 2-3 years practice experience working in a general practice environment along with experience assisting or leading on audits.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and work as an effective team member.
- Conscientious and excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise to meet strict timescales.
Audit experience beneficial but not essential