|Job Title:||Accounts Manager|
|Salary:||26000 - 30000|
|Contact Name:||Julie Rose|
|Job Published:||13 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailemail@example.com|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||0800 779 7673|
|Member Contact||Julie Rose|
|Contact Phone Number||0800 779 7673|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Julie Rose Recruitment is looking for an experienced Accounts Manager for an established accountants’ firm in Beckenham with experience of working with small and medium sized businesses – sole trader partnerships and limited companies.
This Accounts Manager role is a full-time role, but our client could accommodate someone looking to work 4 days per week.
Duties for the Experienced Accounts Manager:
- To be responsible for a portfolio of businesses (sole traders, partnerships and limited companies) and possibly personal taxation clients.
- To prepare management and annual accounts, corporate tax computations and personal tax returns.
- To give advice on accounting matters, remuneration planning, etc.
- To prepare board minutes and dividend vouchers for company clients.
- To work with, and to report to, the client manager.
Personal skills required for the Experienced Accounts Manager:
- Someone with several years’ experience of dealing with small and medium businesses - sole trader, partnerships and limited companies.
- Experienced in personal and company taxation would be desirable but is not essential.
- Not necessarily qualified – but experience is essential.
- A car owner/driver, willing to visit clients if required – all travel expenses to be fully reimbursed.
- Some experience in business development and/or marketing would be useful but is not essential. Part of the senior’s role is to identify opportunities to benefit clients.
- Software training given.
Other key details regarding the Experienced Accounts Manager:
- 5 weeks holiday a year (pro-rata for a part-time person).
- Standard office hours are 9.15am to 5.30pm with an hour for lunch.
- Annual holiday allowance of 5 weeks, plus bank holidays. One extra day’s holiday at Christmas.