We are looking to recruit a diligent and hardworking senior level Accounts Assistant with strong Sage skills for one of the leading commercial property companies in Bournemouth.
The Accounts Assistant will support the Accounts Manager and Group Financial Controller in delivering a first-class finance and accounting service to a number of businesses within the Group.
Your duties will include:
- Check the company bank accounts daily and reconcile them.
- Input financial transactions onto Sage Line 50 - Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger, Petty Cash, Cash Book and Internet Payments. Ensure all entries have been entered and reconciled against the correct nominal code and filed accurately.
- Company credit cards- ensure expenses and receipts are accurately processed and reconciled.
- Process employee expenses and update relevant spreadsheets.
- Raise inter-company-invoices invoices and post to ledgers.
- Support the Accounts Manager with Month End Process.
- Support the Accounts Manager with VAT Returns Preparation and Submission.
In order to be considered you must:
- Have a minimum of 3 years' accounts or finance experience
- Have a minimum of 2 years' Sage experience
- Have excellent numerical skills and exceptional attention to detail
- At least intermediate level Excel skills
- Experience of working in a busy, fast paced, high work volume role
- Good time management skills
The business is expanding rapidly and offers a busy, energising and collaborative working environment.