Do you have previous experience of using Sage? Do you have experience of working within an accounts or finance environment? If so, we may have the perfect opening for you...
A well-established Traffic Management company based in Solihull, West Midlands are currently recruiting for an Accounts Administrator to join their accounts team for 6 to 12 months.
As an Accounts Administrator, your duties will be:
* Entering, processing and reconciling purchase orders
* Checking, processing and recording supplier statements
* Entering supplier invoices onto Sage Line 50
* Emailing of invoices via Sage Line 50
* Completing sales invoices accurately and in a timely manner
* Maintaining Sage and other databases
* Payroll administration including checking of timesheets
* Dealing with petty cash
* Answering telephone calls and enquiries
* Providing accounts information internally
* Taking and processing of credit card payments
* Assisting with general administration across the business
As an Accounts Administrator, you will have:
* Experience of working within a finance environment
* Experience of using Sage Line 50, Microsoft Excel and Outlook
* An AAT qualification from Level 2 or above however this is not essential
* Effective communication skills both written and verbal
* Excellent numeracy skills
* A Full UK Driving Licence
Based in Solihull, West midlands your hours of work are Monday to Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm, 40 hours per week. You will be earning a salary of up to £20,000 to per annum depending on experience / hourly pay rate of £9.62 per hour depending on experience
Alongside this, you will receive 28 days holiday including 8 days Bank Holidays, free car parking, company pension scheme and the opportunity to work for a well-established Traffic Management company.
For more information, please contact Leah White on 0121 360 6000.