Are you an Accountant looking for a new role within practice? Curtis Recruitment is seeking an Accountant to work for a friendly, boutique accountancy practice based in Wokingham.
Covering a range of duties, this stand-alone role requires a diligent individual, who is able to ‘hit the ground running’ and carry out the work with minimal supervision from day one.
As Accountant within this niche practice, your responsibilities will include:
- Statutory accounts preparation for small business, limited companies and sole-traders
- Corporation tax
- Personal tax
- Bookkeeping and reconciliations
- Accounts to trial balance
To be considered for this Accountant position, you will satisfy the following requirements:
- Be experienced in the responsibilities listed above
- Be ACA or ACCA qualified – an exceptional QBE accountant would be considered
- Have at least five years’ experience within a practice environment
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be flexible in your approach, self-motivated and diligent
- Experience of accountancy packages such as Sage, Xero, IRIS and Excel would be beneficial
This role offers a good salary, some flexibility with hours and all the benefits of working for a small, friendly company where you can expand your experience and thrive.