This is an excellent opportunity to join an established, progressive and expanding firm of chartered accountants as an Accountant. Somebody who enjoys working within a friendly team and likes the challenge offered by high volumes and deadlines would thrive in this organisation. There are great opportunities for progression and development.
Essential requirements: The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a proven track record in a similar role and will have:
- ACCA OR CIMA (part or fully qualified – remuneration appropriate to level of qualification)
- Practice experience
- Able to fully prepare accounts for partner sign-off
- SAGE knowledge
Responsibilities and tasks include:
- Preparation of personal tax returns
- Bookkeeping (mainly using Sage accounts)
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Payroll (both Sage & Microsoft would be an advantage)
- Preparation of Limited companies accounts (small and medium size)
- Preparation of Limited Liability Partnerships account
- Management accounts
Salary - £23k – 28k depending on experience, possibly more for exceptional candidates. Hours are 9 - 5 Monday to Friday. This role is based in Evesham. Excellent prospects exist for personal & professional development within this progressive organisation.
The role would suit somebody with previous experience as: Accountant, Part Qualified Accountant, Semi Senior, Book Keeper, Trainee Accountant.