Our client is seeking a strong Accountancy Practice Manager to join them.
Based in their Whittlesey office, you will be a key member of the team dealing with confidential information. The role will contribute to the smooth running of the office providing professional support which will involve liaison with all colleagues across the business.
You will need be ACA or ACCA qualified with experience of working within an accountancy practice environment. Strong technical, organisational, communication and people management skills are required.
You will be responsible for managing a team of 8/9
Have experience of working with a variety of clients from different sectors and sizes in general practice or audit
- Demonstrate a passion for delivering a quality service and the ability to ensure that client needs are met.
- Managing a diverse portfolio of clients including sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Key point of contact for clients and dealing with general queries
- Assisting team members with technical queries and professional development
- Development of the client base and taking part in networking
- Responsibility for work allocation and job completion, ensuring deadlines are met
- Preparation of monthly fees projections
- Ensuring invoices are raised on a timely basis
- Developing the use of cloud accounting software and the ability to advise both clients and staff
- Reviewing and completion of all work prior to partner review
In addition to the above the you should be organised and commercially minded.
Display a flexible, professional approach and have the confidence and ability to establish credibility with Partners and clients.
Holidays are 28 days including statutory.
37.5 hour working week.
Teas and coffee is provided.