This position is posted on behalf of an NPAworldwide member. Please contact NPAworldwide Headquarters if you would like to make contact with the posting recruiter. NPAworldwide is a recruitment network facilitating split placements among its member firms, which are located throughout Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa, and the Americas.
Salary: 50000 to 60000
Currency: UK Pound Sterling
bonus, 25-50k, benefits etc
Our client is a mid-tier global manufacturer of consumer electronic products and accessories. They are currently hiring Sales Territory Manager to develop new and existing retail and distribution accounts in the UK and Ireland. This position will manage all aspects of the channel relationships with a focus on day-to-day retail channel sales activities and will work closely with internal resources to develop and execute marketing initiatives and business strategy.
The position requires a driven individual who enjoys building lasting sales relationships in a dynamic and growing global company.
Role & Responsibilities:
· Work with retailers, distributors, and other B2B partners alongside internal teams to develop strategic plans, and deliver exceptional results in support of key sales targets
· Accurate, timely commitment to forecasting processes with strong analysis and attention to detail
· Develop sound industry knowledge, and proactively recognize both competitive and consumer market trends.
· Support the sales cycle from start to finish, including the preparation of proposals and product / service demonstrations
· Identify and target new partners, and foster existing ones, to expand sales opportunities
· Build and execute sales and marketing initiatives to increase sales of Company’s products and services
· Support all aspects of the business development function. .
· Successful senior sales experience in the consumer electronics sector at the manufacturer or wholesale level
· Familiarity with eCommerce and mobile marketing and sales strategies and tactics
· A proven track record in setting objectives and meeting/exceeding targets
· Ability to network within a partner organization to identify all influencers and decision makers
· Strong time management, follow-up, project management and organizational skills
· Strong negotiation, problem solving, strategic thinking and account management skills
· An independent individual who can also work in a team environment, a positive disposition, excellent written and verbal communication skills, flexible/can-do attitude and dedication are essential