An award-winning creative design and market-leading print procurement agency is looking for an experienced Print Account Manager to join their team! The business has some very high profile clients and as the Account Manager you will oversee projects on a day-to-day basis, ensuring they run smoothly and are delivered on time through efficient supplier management. You will need to be an excellent communicator as you will be dealing directly with clients, internal colleagues and third party partners on a day-to-day basis.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Extensive knowledge of print, POS and associated services
- Print management experience
- Account management experience
- Ability to work at a fast pace, under pressure with minimal supervision
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and high level of initiative
- Good inter-personal relationships (team player)
- Good administration skills
- Good presentation skills
- Good communication skills
Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful.
This opportunity is advertised by Sherrards Resourcing which is operating as an Employment Agency. Sherrards Resourcing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all UK legislation. We are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.