My client, a family run secure and growing business are seeking a senior account manager/sales manager with a solid background in the electronics, CEM or semi-conductor supply chain market, to join their team.
Their job role areas including:
- Engaging and managing existing customers and engaging a client portfolio of a couple of hundred clients.
- Consistently speaking to customers about their upcoming projects and liaising with them about design and manufacturing of their requirements.
- Creating and identifying new opportunities, applying a clear understanding of the sales process/cycle.
- Qualifying and tracking a pipeline of new opportunities, as a result of our marketing process.
- Creating long term relationships with a suitable commercial fit.
- Promoting the company’s services, USP's and brand values.
- Using ERP systems to compile and submit technical quotes and working with commercial information.
- Tracking and reporting to customers on projects and production schedules.
- Conveying technical information verbally, follow up and convert quotes, bids and estimates.
- Gathering intelligence & feedback, tracking and forecasting customer activity.
- Assisting in marketing related activities, such as social media, presentations, site visits & facility tours.
- The ability to correctly prioritise and manage numerous activities is essential. We require someone who is motivated and has the ability to engage with customers on a technical and commercial level.
- Must be able to commute daily to Aldershot, within 45 minutes, some Spanish and/or German would be advantageous but not essential.
- Working from our modern and clean industrial offices, we offer 27 days Holiday, plus bank holidays, free parking, life assurance and pension.
- The role is based upon a 39-hour week, 8.30 to 5.00, with 4.00 finish on Friday - although a degree of flexibility is required to ensure the smooth running of the department.
- Some travel within the UK