This is a difficult role to fill as candidates must have APQP experience - so even if you have someone who doesnt match the below exactly but have the APQP experience then send them! Thanks
A great opportunity to join a global business who serve the Pan-European market, Africa and the Middle East. The Group includes 46 production locations and 63 group companies worldwide production and sales networks are now more developed than ever.
- Continuously validate engine volume requirements for medium and long-term forecasting to ensure future production capacity.
- Develop and enhance a deep relationship with the OEM customers via regular visits and face to face meetings, to ensure flawless launch.
- Perform Project risk analysis and follow through activities to mitigate identified issues.
- Lead the project management of customer’s newly awarded projects via cross functional APQP meetings, reporting progress to management via the Gateway meetings including reporting project profitability until job1 + 90 days or the project is formally closed.
- Prepare and provide RFQ information as required.
- Prepare cost and price information for Sales and Marketing.
- Facilitate APR compliance.
- Management responsibility for the Project Manager and Project Coordinator.
- Key Account Management background with proven track record of looking after existing customers and accounts.
- Engineering background with ability to understand simple engineering drawings and specifications.
- Strong literacy skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with both customer and sister sites globally regarding technical or commercial issues.
- Result driven, positive attitude, someone who is self-motivated.
- Excellent attention to detail, time management with experience and ability to work to deadlines.
- Experience of dealing with clients and managing their expectations (including internal clients).
- Experience of following structures and procedures.
- Resilient and holds themselves accountable.
- Experience and understanding of Automotive APQP process requirements and documentation.
- Knowledge / Experience in one or more of the following manufacturing processes: Plastic Injection Moulding - Metal Pressing (Fine Blanking) - Aluminium Diecasting – Sintering, Precision machining, Casting, Assembly equipment.
- I.T. literate with working knowledge experience with Microsoft Office programs.