Our Client, a producer of quality smoked salmon products based in Moray, has an excellent opportunity available for an experienced Commercial Manager to join their team.
This is a key role within the business, with the successful Candidate initially managing the account of a major UK Client to continue to develop the business and relationship, ensuring that key performance indicators are met.
The successful Commercial Manager will:
- Have proven experience of working in a similar role within the food or drinks industry
- Have had success in managing accounts of UK retailers
- Have strong commercial awareness
- Be computer literate including MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Be outgoing and able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Be a driver with own transport and willing to travel within the UK for Client meetings
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing the business and relationships with existing Clients
- Effectively communicating and working with the Commercial and Management teams to ensure that the needs of the Client are closely met
- Presenting and marketing new products and offers to the Client
- Reviewing forecasts and sales; seeking new opportunities for the business
- Ensuring through effective negotiation that margins are in line with expectations
- Hosting Client visits and attending Client meetings
The role is full time Monday to Friday and flexibility is essential to meet the needs of the job and of the business.
The Commercial Manager will receive a competitive salary, negotiable depending on experience, along with the opportunity to develop a career within a successful and forward-thinking organisation.
A relocation package may also be available for the right candidate wishing to move to this beautiful area of Scotland.