- Account Management style position - reactivating old accounts, building on current accounts
- No hard sales in this role - it's all about relationship building
- Field based role - work from your home office
- Attractive salary range £35k - £50k + annual bonus, company car, 5% extra pension payments and private healthcare insurance
This Global organisation and UK market leader for a variety of industries such as facilities, healthcare, hospitality and education are seeking an Account Sales Manager to join its expanding sales team. You will receive many benefits such as an annual bonus, company car and much more.
The company has a combined 185 years’ experience in the services it offers. This Account Sales Manager is a field-based role covering the UK with 1 day a week working from the Newport Pagnell, Milton Keynes office.
As their Account Sales Manager, your duties will be to:
- Develop distribution channel and new strategies
- Acquire new customers and revenue by building and maintaining customer relationships
- Identify new business opportunities to help end customers and create new revenue
- Conduct customer visits with distributors and key end customers to ensure channel efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Conduct customer training by making presentations or participating in the order process
- Act as an interface between the company and the customer on pricing, product availability and credit issues
- Gather and disseminate information regarding product improvement and process improvements including functions like shipping, quality, accounting, competitive information, and business opportunities.
To be a successful Account Sales Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven new business growth record
- Previous experience as an Account Manager with a steady employment history
- Strong sales / account management skills
- Experience within either construction supplies sales, tool hire/sales, restoration sales, equipment sales or similar industries would be highly advantageous
- Ability to work from the Newport Pagnell, Milton Keynes office 1 day per week
- Able to travel throughout the UK and Ireland as needed
What's in it for you as their Account Sales Manager?
Attractive salary between £35k - £50k + annual bonus, company car, 5% extra pension and private healthcare insurance is all on offer. There is also a career path on offer for the right candidate. You will have full control of your own diary so full autonomy in this sales position. You have the flexibility to work from home, you are only generally required to come into the office for sales meetings/catch ups/training etc....
Interested? Apply now with a copy of your CV and we will be in touch!