|Job Title:||Account Manager (Marketing Agency)|
|Salary:||28000 - 35000|
|Contact Name:||Claire Hallet-Walsh|
|Job Published:||12 days ago|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||02392 984 004|
|Member Contact||Claire Hallet-Walsh|
|Contact Phone Number||02392 984004|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Account Manager (Agency)
It is essential that you have a background in account management within an agency.
Our client is looking for 2 Account Managers - 1 to work with 1 major account on the business to business side of the business and another to work on multiple accounts on the business to consumer side of the business.
They work across a number of sectors, including advertising, digital and marketing. Their role within a creative agency is to oversee projects on a day-to-day basis, ensuring that they run smoothly and achieve their potential.
Daily contact with clients is a key part of the job, so offering new and forward-thinking ideas is essential to the productive communication process. Often, an Account Manager will be expected to pitch to clients, so a very confident and assertive attitude is necessary to promote the agency’s ideas and benefits.
Reporting to the company’s directors, this is a fast-paced environment that is both demanding and fulfilling, involving the co-ordination of internal and external staff. The agency will also depend on you to give your projects direction and maintain a clear strategy to achieve the very best outcome for the client.
- The day-to-day management of clients’ marketing and advertising campaigns
- Regular communication and liaison with clients at a senior level
- The organisation of client feedback
- Generating accurate reports and status notifications
- Pitching fresh and innovative ideas to clients
- Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
- Using your knowledge and skills to push clients, the team and the agency in the most productive direction
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management
- A solid background in advertising, design or marketing
- The ability to plan and strategise at a senior level
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective team management capabilities
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms
- The willingness to note relevant trends and develop ideas
- The ability to work as an authoritative figure in a busy team
This is an office-based role that will require you to spend time in meetings and briefings, as well as staying in close contact with clients. It can be demanding, so real motivation is required to thrive. Working hours will be standard office times; however deadlines may stretch this further.