One of the largest distributors to trade in storage products and solutions in the UK is looking for an Account Manager to cover the south.
This is a challenging opportunity and the company are looking for someone with experience selling into a distributor network. Your focus will be managing a portfolio of key accounts and for doing this you will receive a performance related bonus, a company car, life assurance 3x salary, 33 days holiday, full training and ongoing career development.
As an Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Attending client meetings, providing demonstrations and surveys to trade customers.
- Introducing new product ranges to increase revenue.
- Delivering marketing campaigns for new and existing clients.
- Negotiating pricing and assist with product selection.
To be a successful Account Manager, you will have the following skills and experiences:
- Experience preparing account plans.
- Previous success selling online or via paper catalogues.
- Knowledge of SAP System.
- Hold a full UK driving licence.
- An aptitude to develop strong internal and external professional relationships with clients and above all else be motivated to succeed!
- A background in distributor sales and demonstratable previous success in a client facing role.
In return the you will receive a salary of £25,500 per annum with an OTE £40,000+ plus a company car.
To apply for this role, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.