A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Account Executive who is looking to expand on their career to become a National Account Manager for one of the UK's leading stationary brands.
You will be responsible for the sales development of designated existing accounts and potential new business as well as being responsible for achieving sales, profit and volume budget requirements and expectations.
- Develop and manage new and existing profitable business, measured against annualised sales and margin budgets.
- Take full responsibility of all aspects of Account Management including
- Development of close relationships with customers
- Monitoring and management of terms agreements in conjunction with line manager
- Development of effective and accurate end of range exit plans
- Track individual account performance to ensure continued growth
- Produce visit reports outlining key discussion points and required actions
- Maximise revenue and profit opportunities from the sale of both core products and product growth initiatives
- Communicate effectively with the customer ensuring that information is communicated both to and from the customer in a timely and relevant way
- Work closely with internal sales teams to ensure a high level of customer service.
- Represent the customer and be its voice within the company
- Attend regular sales and review meetings
Experience of some or all of the following:
• Superior, demonstrable customer / supplier / colleague relationship skills
• Excellent inter-personal skills
• A proven record of success in a sales environment
• Be able to demonstrate commercial awareness
• Display sound judgement and clear decision making
• Consistent adoption and promotion of the highest ethical and professional standards of conduct in all activities