Our Client, a leading Local Authority Consultancy, are now looking for an Account Executive to lead the sales of an exciting digital tool that will transform how public bodies deliver efficiencies in social care.
The role will be permanent working remotely with fully expensed travel to client sites as required.
- Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
- Bonus: Yes
- Benefits: very good
- Location: Based from home with client site travel
- Expenses: Fully covered from home onwards
- You will be responsible for researching existing and new organisations and individuals to identify new leads within the Local Government Social Care sector
- Follow up new business opportunities and set up new business meetings.
- Plan and prepare prospect client presentations.
- Communicate new product developments to prospective clients.
- Work with the Marketing team in new business campaigns and the creation of sales collateral.
- Attend industry conferences, exhibitions and events.
- Develop quotes and new business proposals.
- Ensure consistent delivery against agreed sales targets.
The Person will have
- successful experience in a sales-based role, preferably in selling service or knowledge-based solutions.
- Local Authority, Health or Social Care experience
- Demonstrative negotiation, communication and presentation skills.
- A tenacious can-do attitude.
- Demonstrable evidence of exceeding goals and targets.
- Proven experience of ownership and accountability for delivering at every stage of the sales process from prospecting to closing deals.
- Experience of influencing senior decision-makers.