I am recruiting for a FinTech firm that is looking for sales people with 1-5 years experience, good degrees, and ideally sales experience from a Fintech, tech, or SME funding/business finance type environment - inbound and outbound opportunities are available. More details below:
The role will focus on working with internal Business Development Managers to research prospective customers, creating outreach strategies and identifying opportunities, as well as managing inbound leads. Clients will usually be — but not limited to — small and mid-sized businesses.
As the Account Executive, your duties will be to:
- Evaluate the quality of new inbound leads each day, and decide which you are going to use your valuable time to call.
- Maintain high levels of prospecting activity every day.
- Become an expert in identifying funding challenges that our prospective SME customers face.
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level.
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for our suite of lenders, products, and solutions.
- Follow up on highly qualified opportunities.
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business.
- Work collaboratively with the marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategies as enhancements are introduced to existing solutions and/or the release new products.
To be successful you will have the following skills and experience:
- Use of MS Office Suite, Google Apps, and Salesforce.com (preferred)
- Proven track record, as defined by production results that put you at the top 5-10% of your peers and/or Over Target.
- Selling experience operating within a web technologies, innovative online product environment, or with lending products.
- Experience within a cold-calling sales environment would be beneficial.
- Experience working with small business owners, marketers, and executives.
- A BA or BSc degree (An M.B.A. is a plus).
In return the Business Development Consultant will receive a salary of £25,000 - £30,000 per annum, OTE year 1 £50,000 - £60,000, year 2 £70,000 - £90,000.