Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Be an accomplished Conference, Banqueting, Events Manager ideally in a hotel resort type complex.
• Effective stock and cost control, in a hospitality and or hotels business environment
• Previous experience ensuring optimum financial efficiency
• Customer service excellence, training, development and delivery
• Knowledgeable on all Health and Safety, Food Hygiene regulations and standards relevant to this role and industry sector
• Passionate about delivering the highest standards of customer care and brand standards
• Excellent people management skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent time management and organisation skills
• Able to multi-task under pressure, prioritise effectively and meet tight deadlines
• Must have effective management, recruitment, training and development experience of a team of up to 50 staff members
• A competitive salary from £35,000 per annum - £40,000 per annum
• Training and development offered
• Company pension scheme
• Company uniform provided
• Onsite parking
• Company discounts in all the hotel facilities for yourself and family members
Do not apply for this vacancy unless you are an experienced Conference and Banqueting Operations Manager.
For UK based roles, in line with the requirements of the UK Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to making an application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
rpc catering & hospitality recruitment is a leading catering and hospitality recruitment specialist supplying Chefs of all grades and Hospitality General / Deputy / Assistant / Restaurant / Bar Managers / Sommeliers and Mixologists and hotel staff of all levels throughout the UK and Internationally.
We frequently manage confidential appointments on behalf of our clients, some of which are not advertised.
If you are interested in working in the catering and hospitality and hotels sector and seeking to develop your career, please do not hesitate to contact us for a confidential discussion and access to our complete portfolio of current opportunities.