Key Features of the Role:
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• You will be an accomplished CDP and expected to have NVQ Level 1 + 2, Food Hygiene Certificate Level 2 is preferred but not essential.
• CDP experience in a high-quality establishment working to strict Health and Hygiene regimes with covers of 100+.
• You must be self-motivated, able to motivate others, possess excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills so that you can demonstrate in a trial interview, attention to detail and high standards.
• You must have a good understanding of all applicable Health and Safety legislation, Budget and Stock Control, Nutritional and Allergy knowledge and food control experience.
• You must have worked in a fresh food kitchen, having carried out your own food preparation and you must be experienced cooking from scratch.
• Re-heating and working with pre-packed, pre-made frozen food menu items is not the background required.
What’s on Offer?
• A competitive basic salary of £22,000 per annum
• Accommodation can be provided dependent on availability on application
• Contracted 28 days / shift annual holiday including bank holiday, which increases with service.
• Generous staff discount, Discounted Club Membership, Subsidised meals whilst on duty.
• Employee and family member discount for mid-week residential breaks.
• Complimentary staff facility use on successful completion of probation period.
• Childcare vouchers.
• Participation in Wider Wallet shopping discount scheme.
• Options to join private healthcare scheme.
• Training and personal development opportunities.
• Free parking.
Do not apply for this vacancy unless you are an experienced Chef de Partie.
For UK based roles, in line with the requirements of the UK Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to making an application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
rpc catering & hospitality recruitment is a leading catering and hospitality recruitment specialist supplying Chefs of all grades and Hospitality General / Deputy / Assistant / Restaurant / Bar Managers / Sommeliers and Mixologists and hotel staff of all levels throughout the UK and Internationally.
We frequently manage confidential appointments on behalf of our clients, some of which are not advertised.
If you are interested in working in the catering and hospitality and hotels sector and seeking to develop your career, please do not hesitate to contact us for a confidential discussion and access to our complete portfolio of current opportunities.