A Senior Chef de Partie role at this Company is like no other. You will be working with a menu that is influenced by the kitchen garden and the local area which can change by the hour and certainly every day. It can be challenging at times but very rewarding.
As a Senior Chef de Partie you will oversee one of the kitchens 4 sections, which is likely to change so you are able to experience all sections and take on Sous Chef responsibilities and duties.
• As a Senior CDP you will oversee one of our 4 sections
• You will be responsible for the junior staff on the section
• Work enthusiastically as a member of a busy kitchen team
• Assist in coaching other staff
• Undertake training and development from Senior Chefs
• Prepare ingredients for cooking, including washing, peeling and chopping
• Maintain fridges and other food storage areas, monitoring and recording temperatures
• cook and plate food according to agreed recipes and standards
• Operate ovens, stoves, grills, microwaves, and fryers in a safe manner and ensuring correctness of temperatures.
You should be an accomplished Demi CPD or Chef De Partie or Junior Sous Chef with experience of working in a fresh food kitchen at a similar level.
The Company wants their Senior Chef de Partie’s to be as passionate and enthusiastic about modern British food as they are.
So, if you like what you have read, and are ready for a new challenge, then please make an application now.
A basic salary of £22K – £24K per annum plus Tronc worth around £2500 per annum. A Live-In option is dependent on availability and subject to a personal contribution towards the rent.
Working 4 days on 3 days off.
Holiday entitlement is 20 days plus all bank and public holidays, rising by 1 day each year for 5 years.
The Company also offers a Pension, Meals on Duty, Uniforms, Long Service Awards, Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work Scheme, Perkbox employee discount scheme, Discounts on room rates across the Group’s hotels and Discounted meals and Spa days across the Group’s hotels.
In addition, there will be access opportunities with leading hoteliers, chefs and hospitality entrepreneurs, with a chance to shadow and train with them.
Development opportunities exist within the Group and they look to grow their people by way of a “Budding Entrepreneurs” Programme, their in-house hospitality training scheme.
Do not apply for this vacancy unless you are an experienced Chef de Partie with your own transport and with fresh food cooking experience.
The rpc Group of Companies receives an overwhelming number of CV's /Resumes each day, and each one is reviewed personally by a Consultant. Our pre-selection process is very thorough in order to meet the specific requirements of our clients.