3rd Line Support Engineer
I am looking for an experienced 3rd Line Support Engineer who is looking to join an exciting, fast-growing technology company based in Birmingham. You will be joining a company that is committed to investing in your development and offers several benefits, incentives & rewards.
My client is a pioneer within the managed services industry with a hugely successful background within Cloud and Networking. They have set standards to other businesses with what they have managed to accomplish and continue to be one of the most innovative businesses within their field. They are now looking to expand their support team with an experienced 3rd Line Engineer.
As a 3rd Line Support Engineer, you will be responding to support calls as assigned within SLA’s, resolving or escalating the issues and ensuring maximum levels of customer satisfaction are met at all times.
You will need to have the following experience:
- Microsoft Windows Operating Systems
- Domain Services inc. Active Directory, Group Policy and DNS
- Virtualisation – Vmware, MS Hyper-V
- Enterprise Storage - Netapp, Dell EqualLogic
- Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013/Exchange Online
- Office 365
- Microsoft SQL
- Backup and recovery solutions; DPM, Appasure, Symantec Backup Exec, CommVault
- Citrix – various versions of XenApp and XenDesktop from 6 onwards
- Juniper – SRX, SSG
- Cisco – ASA, Datacentre, Campus
This is the ideal role for someone who wants to be within a highly successful and forward thinking company and have a challenge they can really sink their teeth into. The environment is fun, friendly and pro-active with a huge emphasis on team work.
***This is a business that operates 24/7 therefore candidates must be able to accommodate night shifts and weekend work.***