|Job Title:||3D Animator|
|Salary:||30000 - 35000|
|Contact Name:||Shane Hennessy|
|Job Published:||25 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||0035386 3222852|
|Member Contact||Shane Hennessy|
|Contact Phone Number||00353 1 5513749|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Our client is looking for an experienced 3D Animator
As an animator, you’ll be building technically sound rigs, skinning characters, and crafting beautiful and believable animations that are highly functional and serve the needs of the game, for both realistic and fictional beings alike.
You will be working within a small and highly skilled team of artists, and as such you must be versatile and able to contribute your own ideas that promote the games overall creative vision, creating various assets necessary for the monthly content pushes and milestones.
Day to Day:
- Give life to the characters within the game though the rigging, skinning and animating of human and non-human models that meet the highest visual quality and gameplay standards.
- Drive improvements in the art and animation pipelines.
- Collaborate with the team to create animation tasks and help steer the project.
- Understand, maintain, explore and enhance the visual style of the project.
To do the Day to Day you need:
- Strong understanding of free to play market and game design.
- Minimum of 2 years’ game development or equivalent experience, shipping at least 1 title as an animator.
- Experienced in using Maya, 3ds Max or equivalent program.
- Deep knowledge of the animation pipeline and processes involved from the conceptual phase to implementation.
- Workable knowledge in using Unity or equivalent game engine.
- Ability to create quality asset rigs, skinning and blend shapes.
- Ability to animate a wide range of assets, including props and characters both organic and inorganic.
Nice to haves:
- Skills in 2D and 3D game asset creation
- Experience in mo-cap and lip syncing
- Experience in FX and particle animations
- Experience with MaxScript, or Mel
- Excellent 2D animation skills