Our Client is a Tier 1 Supplier to Aston Martin, JLR and Bentley.
Due to contiuned growth an investment the company had steadily been increasing production all year. This is a fantastic time to join this company as they look to take the company to the next level.
2 x 2pm to 10pm shift
1 x 6am to 2pm shift
Working on a busy Production Line you will resposible for ensuring the correct parts are produced to customer orders in line with Standard Operating Procedures and Quality specifications. Key duties include Painting, prepping, polishing and inspecting parts.
To work within standard operating procedures both on own and within a team to ensure the performance and quality targets are achieved on a daily basis.
During all your activities align your working style and behaviour to the Company value system as detailed below and in the Company Handbook.
- Read and understand all Standard Operating Procedures and work to these without exception, unless advised by management.
- Check incoming parts, load onto painting fixtures correctly and prep virgin and primed parts.
- Where required clean, inspect, prep, polish, pack and label parts accurately.
- Mix paint according to supplier specification. And for example apply primer, base-coat, top-coat, mono-coat to specific customer specification.
- Paint the required components to Takt times and as per customer quality specification. Ensure you check for any colour change data on the jig prior to paint.
- Be flexible to work additional hours if requested by your Coordinator or Production Manager in order to meet customer demand.
- Ensure that you feedback to your Coordinator or Production Manager any problems or defects that continually occur with the product you are handling.
- Check all instructions and product quality prior to any activity.
- All paperwork and labelling must be completed accurately, legibly and on time (this must also be available for audit by management).
- Be flexible to support other departments and carry out reasonable tasks as requested by your Coordinator / Manager in line with Department/Company objectives. For example this could include pre-cleaning components.