A pledge by employment and recruitment agency/business Members of;
TEAM : The Employment Agents Movement (www.jobsatteam.com )
Recruitment and employment agencies/businesses who are recognised Members of the above have agreed to adopt certain commonly accepted principles. These principles are considered to be the minimum standards that any job seeker should expect when engaging with recruiters. In most instances the business’s own Code of Conduct will more than likely include and surpass these principles, but if any job seeker has reason to be concerned about the conduct of the agency then they should immediately bring the matter to the attention of TEAM.
1. Free of charge services
Save where permitted to do so by legislation, Members will not seek to charge or charge any fee or costs to any job seeker in relation to their work finding services.
2. Quality of Service
Members will endeavour to work diligently and professionally in assessing the job seekers skills and abilities to provide an appropriate work opportunity.
Members shall at all times comply with all relevant legislation covering employment and recruitment businesses.
4. Workers’ Rights
Members shall deal with job seekers equitably and objectively and shall not seek to deny them any rights that legislation provides.
5. Terms of Engagement
Members are expected to provide clear and transparent information to job seekers on the working conditions, nature of the work, rates and intervals of pay and working hours.
Members shall ensure that job seekers do not suffer any unlawful discrimination.
Members will endeavour to provide job seekers with as much relevant information as possible and keep the job seeker informed with any client feedback as appropriate, subject always to any obligations of confidentiality.
8. Ethical and Professional Conduct
Members shall observe the highest standards of ethics, fair practice, integrity and professional conduct.
Members shall ensure that permission has been sought in disclosing job seekers personal information to any third party.
10. Health and Safety
Members shall take appropriate steps to assess any occupational risks in the workplace and ensure the job seeker is so advised.
- South West & Wales Virtual Regional Networking Event
- Scotland Regional Virtual Networking Event
- South Central Virtual Regional Networking Meeting
- South Virtual Regional Networking Event
- Health & Social Care Division Networking Event
- Midlands Virtual Regional Networking Meeting
- North East Virtual Regional Networking Meeting
- South Midlands Virtual Regional Networking Event
- East Midlands Virtual Regional Networking Event
- London Regional Virtual Networking Meeting
- Sussex & Kent Regional Virtual Networking Event
- North West Virtual Regional Networking Event
- International Virtual Networking Event
- East Virtual Regional Networking Event
- IT & Engineering Division Virtual Networking Event