TEAM Members are invited to the
South West & Wales Regional Networking Event
Presentation by Fiona Bryan of Developing Leaders on
This short and interactive session will remind you of how to recognise and use different modes of communication for best results, how our perceptions affect our view of the world and how to get our message across effectively"
Paula Squire will also be joining us to provide us with the latest Legal news affecting our industry
and to answer any questions you may have.
Following the Networking Event Fiona Bryan from Developing Leaders will be holding a Workshop
Coaching for Results
Wednesday 21st June - 1.30 - 5.00pm (following the Regional Networking event)
This half-day event will introduce participants to the concept of Coaching as a way to enhance performance, through engagement, motivation and development of their teams. There will be much emphasis on the benefits and practicalities of Coaching and opportunities for practising coaching and feedback skills in a safe, supported and fun workshop environment.
Workshop Content: -
* Explain the benefits of Coaching and when it's appropriate to use it as a way to engage, motivate and develop your team
* Describe the skills and behaviours needed to be an effective Coach
* Demonstrate an understanding and appreciation of Coaching as an essential part of performance management
* Explain how to give effective and constructive feedback and explore the virtues of actively seeking feedback from others
* Explore and show understanding of the GROW model
* Get some practical experience of coaching a colleague
Cost of £99.00 per person - Click here to book
Chair:- Tracey Clay, Meridian Business Support - Regional Director