TEAM Service Providers are invited to attend the
TEAM Service Provider Networking Event
Presentation by Simon Whitehead from HRC Law
"What Could the Recruitment Industry look Like Following the General Election"
- Are there any indications of what all of this will mean for the recruitment sector?
- Will licensing be reintroduced?
- Will transfer fees be outlawed?
- Will we get a new definition of self employed?
- Will all recruiters face greater regulation and enforcement?
Whilst we won't have the answers we will be able to look at what we do know and how the recruitment sector may change and what as suppliers we can do to support our clients.
Chair:- Simon Whitehead - HRC Law
HRC Law are kindly hosting and sponsoring this event with a buffett lunch being provided at 1pm