The aim of the Webinar is to help Members to create an opportunity to engage and build rapport with the HR Community within their client base and attract new clients.
Human Resources (HR) resource varies within Corporates, SMEs and very small organisations. We’ll provide guidance on how to engage and network a mixed skilled group.
- How to set up and Chair the HR Forum.
- Who and how many to invite to your first Forum?
- What to include in the Agenda for the first meeting.
- How to develop ongoing interest and how to generate ideas for each meeting.
- How to grow the membership of the Forum. Membership is by invitation only.
Building trust and confidence in these forums takes time. Invitees will only continue to attend if the content is relevant to them, their learning and there is an ongoing opportunity to discuss current HR challenges. As a principle, recruitment is never put on the agenda by the host (you); however, if the invitees add it, there is an immediate opportunity.
Kirsty Craig, Kirsty Craig Associates
Keith Hanson, Hanson-Chase Consulting
Sue Bradnock, SVB Solutions
Maxine Hart, Wote Street People