Use of the TEAM website does not require you to disclose any personal information. However, this website offers the opportunity for you to subscribe to mailing lists to inform you of TEAM news and website updates. Subscription to the mailing list is voluntary, and you may unsubscribe at any time.
What kind of information do we hold?
We may collect information about you in various sections of this site. The personal information we collect from telephone conversations, emails and written and verbal communications. We would usually expect to keep a record of your contact details and details of any services we provide to you.
We will only allow authorised TEAM personnel who are familiar with the proper handling of data to have access to this information.
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address, tel. numbers and postcode
- Other information relevant to TEAM Membership
What we do with the information?
We require this information to understand your requirements and improve our service as well as:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
We log IP addresses for analysing visitor trends and traffic on our website. This information is not passed on to third parties.
Links to send e-mail messages to TEAM are provided on most pages of the site for your convenience. Your e-mail address is used only to respond back to your enquiry. We do not pass on your email address to any third parties.
Cookies are small text files placed on your device such as your computer or mobile phone. They help us find out which parts of our site you visit but they do not store any personal or confidential information about you. We suggest users keep cookies active on their machine whilst visiting our website to achieve the best results.
Some cookies last beyond your session enabling us to improve your experience of the website for example they save you from entering all your details more than once.
Please note if you disable the session cookie some areas of the site may lose some functionality.
Opting out of cookie usage
You can stop third party cookies (such as those for Google Analytics) being stored on your computer by blocking them within your browser. Or you can block cookies completely.
If you wish to keep your cookie settings but want to opt-out of Google Analytics tracking, you can download an add-on here:http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
For further information about managing and disabling cookies, you can refer to your browsers help section or user guide. Alternatively, the Interactive Advertising Bureau has produced a guide (see www.allaboutcookies.org) which explains to users how cookies work and can be managed.
Your Personal Information
We will not normally share your personal information with any other organisation, however, some of our services and events may be provided by or held at premises of third parties and we may need to provide limited information to enable you to participate.
From time to time we would like to send you copies of newsletters and information about our services and events by mail, email, phone or fax where you have given prior consent. If you prefer not to receive information from us, please email or write to us at.
Privacy laws and practice are constantly developing and we aim to achieve high professional standards. Our policies and procedures are, therefore, under continual review. We may, from time to time, update our security and privacy policies and suggest that you check this page periodically to review our latest policies.
TEAM takes the necessary security measures to safeguard your data, from risk of loss, destruction, unauthorised access, modifications or disclosure.
Links to External Sites
TEAM has links to other websites that are not managed by TEAM . We do not take responsibility for any information you share with these linked sites. If you are unsure if you have left the TEAM website, check the address bar. If http://www.jobsatteam.com/ is not in the start of the address you have left our website and you should look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Contacting us and/or accessing your personal information
Under current Data Protection legislation you are entitled to know what personal information an organisation holds about you and how that information is processed. If you wish to know what information we currently hold on you, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered in England No: 03949265 Registered Office: 3 Hillbrow House, Linden Drive, Liss, Hampshire GU33 7RJ
- Sussex Regional Networking Event
- South West & Wales Regional Networking Event
- Mini Social Media Workshop
- North Midlands Regional Networking Event
- Mini Workshop
- South Midlands Regional Networking Event
- East Regional Networking Event
- North East Regional Networking Event
- Kent Regional Networking Event
- Scotland Regional Networking Event
- "Exclusive Social Media for Recruiters Blueprint Workshop"
- North West Regional Networking Event
- Midlands Regional Networking Event
- South Central Regional Networking Event
- Mini Social Media Workshop
- London Regional Networking Event
- South Regional Networking Event
- Mini Social Media Workshop
- Executive & Specialist Networking Event
- TEAM IT & Technical Networking Event