Solvo Vir is a national training provider. We challenge the mainstream perception of apprenticeships by using ex-sector professionals to deliver discipline-specific training programmes for our learners. These result in industry-recognised qualifications in:
- Recruitment: Level 2 – Recruitment Resourcer / Level 3 – Recruitment Consultant
- Leadership & Management: Level 3 - Team Leader/Supervisor / Level 5 – Operations/Departmental Manager
- Accountancy: Level 3 – Assistant Accountant
- Business Administration: Level 3 – Business Administrator
- Customer Service: Level 2 – Customer Service Practitioner
Trainers who possess first-hand industry experience of their subject matter are more qualified to relate effectively with their learners. They are more efficient in delivering first class learning experiences, upskilling both entry level talent and existing employees.
Why Choose Solvo Vir?
We’re an Approved Centre for the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) and Institute of Leadership & Management & (ILM).
We have matrix Standard accreditation – a reflection of our commitment to quality training.
We can access training funding for any type of recruitment business, due to having direct contracts with the ESFA to deliver the new apprenticeship standards for both apprenticeship levy payers and SMEs.
From our headquarters in Manchester we use an established nationwide network of local trainers who provide training across England. This enables us to deliver training both face-to-face and remotely.
Solvo Vir Contacts
|Dom Abubakarfirstname.lastname@example.org||07712 322 903|