Individual Member discounts by negotiation
Standards in Recruitment (SiR) was launched in 2015 and is the UK’s first and only independent compliance and accreditation programme specifically for recruitment agencies in all sectors.
Whilst trade association membership as evidence of compliance continues, the value of independent verification is becoming increasingly recognised. Quite simply there cannot be a better validation than an independent one. At the same time evidence of compliance is becoming ever more important across the hiring spectrum. SiR offers recruitment businesses a new option to establish their compliance and good practice credentials, regardless of trade membership.
Recognised by the Crown Commercial Service, the National Association of Head Teachers and TEAM, with a programme of audits starting with an optional Gap Analysis designed to assist with and lock in compliance, SiR is ideally place to work as your compliance validation partner. With an accreditation ‘flag’ to fly, the SiR mark of excellence sets your recruitment business apart from your competitors in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
Working through the SiR ‘compliance pathway’ audit will result in immediate benefits for your company as it:
- Identifies operational and management processes that may require fine tuning via an optional, early Gap Analysis business audit report.
- Drives business and improves your prospects in the tendering and PSL process appealing to clients including MSP, Vendor and RPO 2nd tier selection.
- Maximises operational potential and minimises risk by confirming that your management and operation systems are robust
- Validates compliance with legal, contractual and sector requirements.
- Demonstrates you operate consistent and reliable working practices with a commitment to quality and continuous improvement.
- Provides USP - displaying the SiR ‘mark of excellence’ logo on your company website and in your marketing collateral, helps increase market-awareness amongst clients and candidates.
- Assures clients and candidates that you are an effective, trusted and highly compliant recruitment business.
- Boosts working culture, confidence and motivation to achieve better overall performance.
- Avoids the need for further client driven audit potentially saving time and cost.
Perhaps the best way to highlight the benefits of the SiR programme is what our clients say.
“The Standards in Recruitment programme seemed to match exactly how we wanted to develop as a company. We found that the process leading up to, and during, the Gap Analysis audit, was extremely good and very straightforward. The Gap Analysis itself was spot on, as it addressed the issues that we were looking for. We are now working our way through the findings of the report which will act as a blueprint to help us through our current growth phase. Just for the information a recruitment business would get from undertaking the Gap Analysis on its own, it would be worth the investment. The SiR programme is great value for agencies, so I believe they would be bonkers not to go for it.” Alan Feast, director of Harris global Limited.
“The audit and inspection process was enormously helpful in identifying areas, internal and external, where we could improve and we felt supported along the way by the knowledgeable SiR team. We passionately believe that our industry needs this kind of quality control and Elbrus is now able to demonstrate to our clients that we don’t just “talk the talk” but have an independently verified measure of the quality of our business practices and behaviour and that we lead from the front in this regard.” Mark Jukes, founding partner, Elbrus Partners Limited.
“Even with all our experience we found the SiR standards and audit process very thought provoking, and it made us examine how we go about our business with a continued focus on quality, which we found very encouraging. The SiR accreditation goes the extra mile, and gives us a very real differentiator from our competitors. It’s refreshing that this is available to companies like ours to reflect our drive for high quality standards in addition to our continued commitment to regulatory and legal compliance.” Steven Watson, compliance manager, Campion Willcocks.
“SiR goes further; into more depth and because it is specifically for recruitment, which fundamentally is what we’re about, the accreditation reinforces that we are providing the best service to our clients and our organisation. The standards were easy to understand, straight forward and most importantly relevant. It’s a clear value-add to our business to complete the SiR process. To any recruitment business serious about wanting improve the way it operates, SiR’s accreditation process is an excellent management and compliance tool. Julie Welford, compliance manager, Aeropeople.
SiR - Standards in Recruitment Contacts
|John Randallemail@example.com||0845 450 4415|
- South Central Regional Networking Event
- IT & Engineering Networking Event
- 10 Steps to Umbrella Compliance
- Driving Networking Event
- Health & Social Care Networking Event
- Scotland Regional Networking Event
- Service Provider Networking Event
- Executive & Professional Networking Event
- Business Owners Forum
- South West & Wales Regional Networking Event
- Sussex Regional Networking Event
- London Regional Networking Event
- East Midlands Regional Networking Event
- North East Regional Networking Event
- North West Regional Networking Event
- South Regional Networking Event
- South Midlands Regional Networking Event
- Midlands Regional Networking Event
- South Central Regional Networking Event
- East Regional Networking Event