Let us tell you a little bit about who we are and what we believe in...
Hatty Blue is a business that is small enough to care but big enough to go the extra mile.
It's an approach that is fun yet professional, where the often overlooked traditions of personal service are valued above all.
A personality that is focused on the now while looking forward to tomorrow.
And a brand that believes that if you want to stand out you don't have to be different, you have to be outstanding.
Our mission is to provide our clients with outstanding candidates across the graduate and support function to include Graduate Assistants, Receptionists, Team Secretaries, Executive PAs, Office Managers, Marketing Administrators, HR Coordinators, Facilities Assistants and all other office support, presenting candidates on a temporary, permanent and contract basis.
We have a strong knowledge and understanding of the graduate and support market in the UK with well over 50 years collective recruitment experience.
We source our talent through various methods - the best of online media, print advertising and specialist press, University career centres, secretarial and business colleges, networking, headhunting, referrals and recommendations.
We operate a consultative approach. We listen carefully to you and we strive to build long term relationships based on mutual trust and confidentiality.
You will always be able to rely on us for an honest and measured opinion. We like to get under the skin of each brief or booking so that you will be given a hand picked shortlist of well sourced, well matched and briefed individuals with the right skills, experience & cultural fit.
Sector(s) of Operation
Admin/Secretarial, Advertising, Charity/Fundraising, Compliance, Customer Service, Digital Marketing, Executive Search, FMCG, Hospitality, Human Resources, Investment Management, Market Research, Marketing, Marketing Specialist, Media, Private Banking, Public Relations, Supply Chain, Training,
Hatty Blue Contacts
|Joanna Donelanemail@example.com||0207 240 1813|
|Siobhan Rourkefirstname.lastname@example.org||0207 240 1813|
- Driving Networking Event
- South West & Wales Regional Networking Event
- Sussex Regional Networking Event
- East Midlands Regional Networking Event
- London Regional Networking Event
- North East Regional Networking Event
- North West Regional Networking Event
- South Midlands Regional Networking Event
- Midlands Regional Networking Event
- South Central Regional Networking Event
- East Regional Networking Event
- Scotland Regional Networking Event
- South Regional Networking Event
- Recruitment Technology Event
- Business Owners Forum
- Service Provider Networking Event
- IT & Technical Networking Event
- Driving Networking Event
- Health & Social Care Networking Event
- Executive & Professional Networking Event