Preferential discounts available
Hampshire Financial Planning Ltd offers exceptional professional financial advice to help you maximise your business’ potential.
As a Chartered Financial Planner and Director of a successful Partner Practice of St. James’s Place Wealth Management, Nick Clegg has been providing bespoke advice to families, directors and professionals; helping them with practical solutions to the financial issues that concern them most.
Nick joined St. James's Place Wealth Management in 2010 and has established a successful Practice whereby the majority of new clients are introduced by satisfied existing ones.
As a member of TEAM, he is keen to assist you. Recently, he’s been assisting clients with extracting profits from their businesses tax efficiently, arranging protection paid for by their company, enabling considerable savings as well as reviewing their retirement planning to see that it is on track. He already works with several members of TEAM’s management team and has several clients in the recruitment sector.
His services include:
- Retirement planning
- Savings and investment planning
- Inheritance tax planning
- Mortgages – residential and access to commercial
- Protection - life, critical illness, income protection
- Corporate planning, corporate pensions, employee benefits
For more information, please contact Nick on 01489 232527 / 07540 272335 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Your home or other property may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Commercial mortgages are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.
The levels and bases of taxation, and reliefs from taxation, can change at any time. The value of any tax relief depends on individual circumstances.
The Partner Practice is an Appointed Representative of and represents only St. James’s Place Wealth Management plc (which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority) for the purpose of advising solely on the Group’s wealth management products and services, more details of which are set out on the Group’s website www.sjp.co.uk/products. The title ‘Partner Practice’ is the marketing term used to describe St. James’s Place representatives.
Hampshire Financial Planning Ltd Contacts
|Nick Cleggemail@example.com||01489 232527 / 07540 272335|
- All North Regions Combined Networking Event
- Annual Business Plans that Achieve Your Goals
- All Midlands Regions Combined Networking Event
- London and East Combined Regional Event
- The Kickstart Scheme
- HR Forum
- IT Division Networking Event
- South West & Wales Regional Networking Event
- North East Region Networking Event
- Solo Recruiter Event
- Midlands Region Networking Event
- South Region Networking Event
- East Region Networking Event
- London Region Networking Event
- Engineering Division Networking Event
- South Central Region Networking Event
- Health & Social Care Division Networking Event
- South Midlands Region Networking Event
- North West Region Networking Event
- Scotland Region Networking Event