Exclusive TEAM discounts to our normal rates
Free review of contractual documents
BTO is an independent, innovative and well respected Scots Law firm with offices in Edinburgh and Glasgow. Through its 47 partners, 4 consultants , 17 Solicitor Advocates and 250 staff the firm provides first class legal services catering for the Scots law needs of commercial clients and individuals, and has access to international legal advice through the Mackrell International network.
The firm’s Commercial Dispute Resolution team is one of the largest in Scotland and the Employment team specialises in assisting both commercial and private clients with contentious and non-contentious aspects of employment law. Our team regularly represent clients across the UK in cases before the Employment Tribunal and Employment Appeals Tribunal and when required, the Court of Session, Supreme Court and European Court of Human Rights.
We pride ourselves on providing, practical and innovative solutions that avoid disputes arising or from escalating further. We act for both employers and employees in all areas of employment law, including:
- Business Reorganisations & Transfers Contracts of Employment
- Policies & Procedures Employment Disputes
- Representation & Resolution
- HR Advice & Support Training
For a range of clients in all sectors including major insurers, medical defence organisations, housebuilders, manufacturers, well known retailers, financial institutions and public sector organisations. The depth and breadth of our experience allows us to analyze and advise on any employment situation from both sides.
"The culture in the firm is second to none and all the solicitors have the highest regard for client service." (The Legal 500)
A new venture has been launched to aid GDPR compliance in association with BTO Solicitors and Computer Law Training. Specialising in the provision of Data Protection Officer (DPO) services for businesses and organisations that choose to outsource their data protection requirements has been launched by BTO Solicitors and data protection and information security specialists Computer Law Training. For more information please click here to see our brochure.
Free TEAM Legal Helpline. Exclusive TEAM discounts to our normal rates. Free review of contractual documents.
BTO Solicitors LLP Contacts
|Rhona Warkfirstname.lastname@example.org||0141 225 5296|
- IR35 Webinar
- Midlands Region Networking Event
- South Region Networking Event
- Service Provider Networking Event
- Motivating and Retaining Staff
- East Region Networking Event
- London Region Networking Event
- Engineering Division Networking Event
- South Central Region Networking Event
- Health & Social Care Division Networking Event
- South Midlands Region Networking Event
- North West Region Networking Event
- Scotland Region Networking Event
- Scaling Your Business for Growth
- Sussex & Kent Region Networking Event
- East Midlands Region Networking Event
- International Division Networking Event
- South West & Wales Region Networking Event
- North East Region Networking Event
- Executive & Professional Division Networking Event