The team at Brabners provides high quality legal support to the recruitment sector. We pride ourselves on the close commercial relationships we develop with our clients and our approach to their legal issues, which is always against the backdrop of their business, financial and strategic goals.
Our lawyers have years of experience in the recruitment sector and can help with any commercial legal issues you and your business may face including business structures, employment disputes, employment tribunal claims, contracts and handbooks, IR35 and status issues, restrictive covenant issues, employee share schemes including EMI schemes, TUPE, regulatory issues (including AWR and national minimum wage), fee and commercial disputes, commercial agreements and negotiations (including technology agreements), GDPR & data protection, leases and purchases of commercial property, and issues around business immigration (e.g. sponsorship; work permits, etc.).
We are very proud that TEAM have chosen us as a service provider in the specialist sector groups and look forward to working with TEAM Members. We are pleased to be able to offer a number of discounts to TEAM Members; please call the TEAM helpline to discuss what offers are available.
|Simon Whiteheadfirstname.lastname@example.org||0161 836 8811|
- South West & Wales Regional Networking Event
- Sussex Regional Networking Event
- London Regional Networking Event
- East Midlands Regional Networking Event
- TEAM Marketing Forum
- North East Regional Networking Event
- North West Regional Networking Event
- South Regional Networking Event
- South Central Regional Networking Event
- Midlands Regional Networking Event
- Scotland Regional Networking Event
- South Midlands Regional Networking Event
- East Regional Networking Event
- Business Owners Forum
- Solo Recruiters Meeting
- IT & Engineering Networking Event
- Health & Social Care Networking Event
- Driving Networking Event
- Executive & Professional Networking Event
- TEAM International Meeting