Split Placements Draw Recruitment Firms to NPAworldwide
Global recruitment network NPAworldwide is pleased to announce the addition of six new member recruitment firms.
- BMS Staffing and HR Solutions, (www.bmsi.biz) Bangkok, Thailand
- Specializing in accounting/financial services, administrative/clerical, chemical trading, equipment and machinery trading, hardware/software/electronics, construction supplies, sales/marketing/business development, retail and merchandising All categories, pharmaceuticals and medical devices, strategic management (consulting, executive management, human resources), and supply chain (logistics, supply chain, transportation)
- FairchildHR, (www.fairchildHR.com) Jacksonville, Florida, USA
- Helping high-growth clients hire the talent they need at all levels; technical, scientific, engineering, managerial, design, finance, and C-suite
- Macstaff, (www.macstaff.co.uk), Bristol, United Kingdom
- Recruitment services in four major industry sectors: Cconstruction & development; facilities & maintenance; property & surveying; and manufacturing & engineering
- SourcED, LLC, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
- Specialize in the legal sector
- ICE Group, Galway, Ireland
- Specializes in the medical and healthcare fields
- SC Excellence, Columbia, South Carolina, USA
- Focus is on IT - information technology or information systems, engineering, and manufacturing; within any industry; from junior level to CIO level
“Congratulations to each of our new members,” said Dave Nerz, president of NPAworldwide. “By joining the network, these recruitment firms are invested as owners. Membership in NPAworldwide allows independent recruitment firms to more effectively serve their clients and candidates by adding or increasing split placements.”
NPAworldwide membership is offered on a selective basis to independently-owned recruitment firms who meet the network's enrollment criteria and have a strategic interest in making split placements.
About NPAworldwide. NPAworldwide is a global recruitment network facilitating placements between its members. The network has more than 500 member offices across 6 continents. For more information, please visit www.npaworldwide.com or www.npaworldwideworks.com.