The Recruiting Times Report
Bibby Financial Services recently conducted an in-depth survey of UK recruiters, to understand views on current work volumes, challenges and opportunities and how Brexit is affecting them.
Key findings of the study include:
- A fifth of recruiters say that late payment from their clients is their biggest challenge.
- 73% are planning some form of investment to grow their business over the next 12 months.
- Half of recruiters say they have seen a reduction in the number of candidates from EU member countries.
- Nearly two thirds of recruiters report increased demand from employers as companies struggle to fill both permanent and temporary roles.
- A further 57% agreed that a lack of free movement with the EU will result in UK businesses being unable to fill key roles.
To download a full copy of the Recruiting Times Report please click here