Before I joined TEAM I was told by another provider "you get back what you put in to the TEAM network".
This has certainly been the case for me. My focus from the outset has been to attend meetings and offer to speak on topics that add value to members vs selling my services.
Within a few months I have made a return on my investment and, more importantly, found a community of engaged business leaders that are keen to learn and grow.
If you want to add value to members and make the effort to attend regional events, then I would recommend TEAM to any supplier. If you want to sit back and watch the cash roll in then you might want to spend your money elsewhere.
- Congratulations to our TEAM Xchange Winners for the Third Quarter 2019
- In a Scenario where the Remarks are Hypothetical and there is no Direct Victim, Homophobic Comments are Unlawful Discrimination.
- Legal Advice Privilege: A Leaked Email and an Overheard Conversation in the Pub - What is Covered?
- North East Regional Networking Event
- North West Regional Networking Event
- South Midlands Regional Networking Event
- South Regional Networking Event
- South Central Regional Networking Event
- Midlands Regional Networking Event
- East Regional Networking Event
- Service Providers Meeting & Christmas Social
- TEAM 8th National Networking Conference