I am sure that anyone who has set up their own company has, at some stage, felt that life can get pretty isolated and can make you feel detached from others and miss that team environment. That’s why I was so happy to be referred to, and then become a member of, TEAM and I am still reaping the benefits of being a part of the network two years later. I have probably been involved in over 50 split fees on both sides of the coin, sometimes our job, sometimes our candidate, and that is beneficial to everyone involved.
Most members join via referral and that makes us all kind of self-managing because we all want to make sure the right kind of people keep driving the TEAM culture. That way, we can keep offering the sort of image and service to clients who we are keen to build relationships with. Clients who use TEAM members know they are getting pre-qualified, independent recruiters who operate to high standards and will go the extra mile to get posts filled. Especially with the way that we use the split-fee network.
If a customer has staffing requirements outside of Macstaff’s then we can still meet these needs by engaging TEAM partners on their behalf. Therefore, clients get the best of both worlds with companies like Macstaff offering local service knowledge, the support of a national network of independent recruiters and international coverage too. TEAM’s partnership with NPA Worldwide gives my clients and candidates access to international TEAM members, clients and candidates too.
- East Virtual Regional Networking Event
- North West Virtual Regional Networking Meeting
- Virtual Event for all TEAM Member Furloughed Consultants
- Business Owners Virtual Forum
- Executive & Professional Virtual Networking Meeting
- Sussex Regional Virtual Networking Meeting
- Driving Division Networking Meeting
- Service Provider Virtual Networking Meeting
- London Regional Virtual Networking Meeting
- North East Virtual Regional Networking Meeting
- Health & Social Care Division Virtual Networking Meeting
- IT & Engineering Division Virtual Networking Meeting
- South West & Wales Virtual Regional Networking Event
- Solo Recruiter Virtual Networking Meeting
- Scotland Regional Virtual Networking Meeting
- South Central Virtual Regional Networking Meeting
- East Midlands & North East Joint Virtual Regional Networking Event
- South Virtual Regional Networking Event
- South Midlands Virtual Regional Networking Event
- Midlands Virtual Regional Networking Meeting