I am sure that anyone who has set up their own company has, at some stage, felt that life can get pretty isolated and can make you feel detached from others and miss that team environment. That’s why I was so happy to be referred to, and then become a member of, TEAM and I am still reaping the benefits of being a part of the network two years later. I have probably been involved in over 50 split fees on both sides of the coin, sometimes our job, sometimes our candidate, and that is beneficial to everyone involved.
Most members join via referral and that makes us all kind of self-managing because we all want to make sure the right kind of people keep driving the TEAM culture. That way, we can keep offering the sort of image and service to clients who we are keen to build relationships with. Clients who use TEAM members know they are getting pre-qualified, independent recruiters who operate to high standards and will go the extra mile to get posts filled. Especially with the way that we use the split-fee network.
If a customer has staffing requirements outside of Macstaff’s then we can still meet these needs by engaging TEAM partners on their behalf. Therefore, clients get the best of both worlds with companies like Macstaff offering local service knowledge, the support of a national network of independent recruiters and international coverage too. TEAM’s partnership with NPA Worldwide gives my clients and candidates access to international TEAM members, clients and candidates too.
- IT & Engineering Networking Event
- Health & Social Care Networking Event
- Driving Networking Event
- Executive & Professional Networking Event
- TEAM International Meeting
- IR35 TEAM Meeting
- South West & Wales Regional Networking Event
- Sussex Regional Networking Event
- London Regional Networking Event
- East Midlands Regional Networking Event
- North East Regional Networking Event
- North West Regional Networking Event
- South Midlands Regional Networking Event
- South Regional Networking Event
- South Central Regional Networking Event
- Midlands Regional Networking Event
- East Regional Networking Event
- Service Providers Meeting & Christmas Social
- TEAM 8th National Networking Conference