I am sure that anyone who has set up their own company has, at some stage, felt that life can get pretty isolated and can make you feel detached from others and miss that team environment. That’s why I was so happy to be referred to, and then become a member of, TEAM and I am still reaping the benefits of being a part of the network two years later. I have probably been involved in over 50 split fees on both sides of the coin, sometimes our job, sometimes our candidate, and that is beneficial to everyone involved.
Most members join via referral and that makes us all kind of self-managing because we all want to make sure the right kind of people keep driving the TEAM culture. That way, we can keep offering the sort of image and service to clients who we are keen to build relationships with. Clients who use TEAM members know they are getting pre-qualified, independent recruiters who operate to high standards and will go the extra mile to get posts filled. Especially with the way that we use the split-fee network.
If a customer has staffing requirements outside of Macstaff’s then we can still meet these needs by engaging TEAM partners on their behalf. Therefore, clients get the best of both worlds with companies like Macstaff offering local service knowledge, the support of a national network of independent recruiters and international coverage too. TEAM’s partnership with NPA Worldwide gives my clients and candidates access to international TEAM members, clients and candidates too.
- Annual Business Plans that Achieve Your Goals
- All Midlands Regions Combined Networking Event
- London and East Combined Regional Event
- The Kickstart Scheme
- HR Forum
- IT Division Networking Event
- South West & Wales Regional Networking Event
- North East Region Networking Event
- Solo Recruiter Event
- Midlands Region Networking Event
- South Region Networking Event
- East Region Networking Event
- London Region Networking Event
- Engineering Division Networking Event
- South Central Region Networking Event
- Health & Social Care Division Networking Event
- South Midlands Region Networking Event
- North West Region Networking Event
- Scotland Region Networking Event
- Sussex & Kent Region Networking Event