Certain TEAM Service Providers have offered to provide TEAM Members the opportunity of accessing a free telephone helpline on a specific subject. Calls are expected to be brief but hopefully it will at least enable both parties to decide whether the matter needs a more detailed approach. Any Member utilising this service will be asked for their membership number so please have it to hand. If you have a query not covered by a helpline then please contact TEAM Head Office.
0117 915 1617
Tax and accounting regulations continue to change at regular intervals. It is therefore extremely difficult for anyone other than full-time accountants to keep pace with these changes.
It is for this reason that the “TEAM Accountancy Helpline” will be so useful to Members of TEAM.
WHAT IS IT?
It is a free email helpline service set up by Saffery Champness specifically to meet the needs of TEAM Members.
Topics of interest to Members may include, but should not be limited to:
- VAT compliance, including the supply of staff to customers overseas;
- IR35 and personal service company legislation;
- tax efficient profit extraction;
- information on share schemes
- Business valuations
- Planning for an exit
- Sources of finance and ensuring that current funding is competitively priced
- Tax treatment of redundancy payments
- compliance with HMRC travel and subsistence dispensations;
To access the TEAM Accountancy Helpline email
To access the TEAM Accountancy Helpline email firstname.lastname@example.org, or ring 0117 9151617 quoting your TEAM Membership number. You will then receive a call back from Neil Davies or one of the other recruitment sector specialists at Saffery’s as soon as possible. Our aim would certainly be to call back within 24 hours.
The Helpline service is free to all Members of TEAM at the point of use. The service is designed to provide up to 20 minutes of basic, initial accounting, tax or corporate finance advice over the telephone and Members should bear this in mind when they call.
If more involved work is necessary, then the TEAM Member can instruct Saffery Champness to carry out the work. Members will always be advised in advance if an enquiry is sufficiently involved as to become a chargeable piece of work.
Why choose Saffery Champness?
- Saffery’s are a top 20 firm of accountants who specialise in the recruitment sector;
- They have 9 offices across the UK and an international network through their Nexia International network;
- TEAM Members will have access to 70 Partners and over 500 staff;
- Saffery’s have demonstrated an understanding of the issues faced by recruiters and of the objectives of the TEAM organisation;
- Many issues facing TEAM Members are common problems where a “standard” approach from one firm would be appropriate;
- TEAM Members have told us that they would value the opportunity to secure cost effective, yet competent and personalised accounting and tax advice from an industry-recognised source.
Other services and benefits
Saffery Champness provides a comprehensive range of services for businesses and their owners. To find out more, please have a look at their website at www.saffery.com.
Specific benefits for Members of TEAM include:
- free bulletins on accounting, tax and other matters of importance to the recruitment industry;
- free attendance at general and bespoke seminars and training sessions on topical business issues;
Saffery Champness is reliant on you to provide full details of your query and is not responsible for any information or guidance given as part of the Helpline operation.
For all enquiries about services offered by Saffery Champness, please contact Neil Davies (Partner) on 0117 9151617 or email@example.com in the first instance.
- South West & Wales Regional Networking Event
- Sussex Regional Networking Event
- London Regional Networking Event
- East Midlands Regional Networking Event
- TEAM Marketing Forum
- North East Regional Networking Event
- North West Regional Networking Event
- South Regional Networking Event
- South Central Regional Networking Event
- Midlands Regional Networking Event
- Scotland Regional Networking Event
- South Midlands Regional Networking Event
- East Regional Networking Event
- Business Owners Forum
- Solo Recruiters Meeting
- IT & Engineering Networking Event
- Health & Social Care Networking Event
- Driving Networking Event
- Executive & Professional Networking Event
- TEAM International Meeting