Certain TEAM Service Providers have offered to provide TEAM Members the opportunity of accessing a free telephone helpline on a specific subject. Calls are expected to be brief but hopefully it will at least enable both parties to decide whether the matter needs a more detailed approach. Any Member utilising this service will be asked for their membership number so please have it to hand. If you have a query not covered by a helpline then please contact TEAM Head Office.
Tax and accounting regulations continue to change at regular intervals. It is therefore extremely difficult for anyone other than full-time accountants to keep pace with these changes.
Businesses all over the UK are experiencing significant disruption due to the impact of Coronavirus and the emergency measures recommended by the Government. You can access JMW's expert advisers, as a TEAM Member, using the usual JMW Helpline number – 0345 646 0342. No question is too trivial or unimportant – we want to stand together with our fellow TEAM Members to help you navigate through this unprecedented period.
The new Data Protection Regulations come into force in May 2018. If your clients are asking difficult questions about how you are preparing for the changes or you’re unsure about what you need to do to comply please contact the GDPR helpline who are here to help.
For assistance with any queries regarding the recruitment and employment of non-UK nationals, work sponsorship and visas, the rights of EU nationals post-Brexit and concerns regarding who has the legal right to work in the UK. Please call Laura Darnley from Brabners on 03330 433231 and she will endeavour to help you.
TEAM provides Insurance Advising services
TEAM Membership provides Members with a wealth of benefits and a number of advantages. We are constantly enhancing and expanding these services and now our 'TEAM International Helpline' is freely available to Members.
New legislation on IR35 and Off Payroll in the public sector scheduled from 7th April 2017. Should you have a specific query TEAM Service Provider, Saffery Champness will happily assist you. Please email Angela Ferguson on firstname.lastname@example.org and she will endeavour to help.
The TEAM IT Helpline will provide members with FREE IT guidance and recommendations from distinguished professionals with real world experience in the Recruitment Sector
TEAM Members can access employment law, HR and related legal matters advice
To provide guidance, direct help or even a solution to a Member's problems
The helpline is FREE to all Members and Suppliers of TEAM
In order for TEAM Members to access Social Media and online marketing advice, TEAM have a dedicated FREE helpline which is facilitated by digital marketing agency, Green Umbrella
- South West & Wales Virtual Regional Networking Event
- Scotland Regional Virtual Networking Event
- South Central Virtual Regional Networking Meeting
- South Virtual Regional Networking Event
- Health & Social Care Division Networking Event
- Midlands Virtual Regional Networking Meeting
- North East Virtual Regional Networking Meeting
- South Midlands Virtual Regional Networking Event
- East Midlands Virtual Regional Networking Event
- London Regional Virtual Networking Meeting
- Executive & Professional Division Networking Event
- Sussex & Kent Regional Virtual Networking Event
- North West Virtual Regional Networking Event
- International Virtual Networking Event
- East Virtual Regional Networking Event
- IT & Engineering Division Virtual Networking Event